Montag, 5. September 2011

all time favourits.

new on the blog. "THE ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALBUMS" - series. rules: we post some of our all time... yes you know. it's always two albums. and one song from that album posted as youtube-shit. ENJOY!

#1 comes right here:


















yes. bought it when i was 11 the first time. of course I lost it somewhere, like most of my cds from back then. anyways. first it was bit too much to handle. all I could listen to was: loser (of course the reason I bought it), nightmare hippie girl and pay no mind. anyways I din't give up listening to the rest. now 15 years later I listen to it from first to last song at least once a month. sometimes more often, sometimes less. and yes, what also make it special: I never found a beck album again that could satisfy me as much as that one did and does. to be honest no other release comes close. but that are just my 50 cents.
here is the video. it was a not to easy decision but I took this one and I'll also point out why: the chorus goes "I AIN'T GONNA WORK FOR NO SOUL SUCKING JERK!" nuff said.


#2 comes here:























This time maybe 13. Since then this record is on my back. had it on cd, yes lost it of course, tape and vinyl. it never lost its cool vibe and it sounds so timeless. love it. tried to listen to the new B.B. album but it wasn't possible. thats a let down. but who cares as long as the classics still sound that fresh. so here you are with my fav from that album. i mean q-tip from the tribe is on it. ONE TWO OH MY GOD! NEVER EVER SMOKING CRACK, NEVER EVER FUCKING WHACK. I mean thats education by the book. thanks!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen