Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010

rain, work, no time

yesterday i say a comment below one of our reviews that says: "Sind schon ganz ok. So gut wie ein Kopierer mit halbvollem Toner sein kann." That's a quite cool picture! I really like semi-functional stuff. but yeah I know it wasn't ment to positive. of course.
But that leads me to another point that I don't get! If there is a quite good Rock'n Roll band it's most of the time good cause the music is familiar to you. it's ROCK and fucking ROLL. So noone would ever complain "uhhhh they sound like the bands from the 60ies...". It would be the other way round. "Yeah doesn't that sound like "insert some band in here" . that's fucking ACE!"
Anyways what I wanna say is that I cant not understand those whiny kids complaining that something isn't the NEW musical imrovement! anyways maybe I am whiny now.. no delete that "maybe". It's clear that that sounds whiny now! haha... so what can you learn from that? in the end we're all a bunch of crackheads floating on on our islands.

leave you with my new favourite song for a rainy and whiny day like this ;)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen