Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

I love Gnaghi and Anna Falchi

Now that I’ve read Flo’s blog entry, mine seems a bit lame, but what makes this perfect days we had even better follows:

Yesterday my friend Andi was DJing at Jetzt and the only thing why I dont like it, was/is the fact that he does not do it often enough… I mean when do you go to a pub where you can listen to Merciful Fate and then at three in the morning you can bang your head to Rime of the Ancient Mariner… So yeah it was a great night…

But what makes those evenings perfect is that he always puts on some movies in the background and so I saw one of my favourite horror movies again…

DellaMorte DellAmore

It’s one of the best horror movies of the nineties, and well, as with electric wizard just let it speak in it’s one words… How often does it happen, that death encounters you to remind you of this very important fact:

‘Stop killing the dead. They're mine. If you don't want the dead coming back to life, why don't you just kill the living? Shoot them in the head.’

Yup, so why not, I’m going to shave my beard now while I’m still drunk, my flatmates italian mother is visiting us and cooking something in our kitchen so I’m going to be very happy soon…

And never forget Off Minor, Flo and I organised a show for them long time ago…

I told the new me:
"Meet me at the bus station and hold a sign that reads:
'Today is the first day of the rest of your life'"
But the old me met me with a sign that read:
"Welcome back"
Who you are is not a function of where you are.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen