Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011

The Maximum Miracle Center is fucking dead...

... long live the Maximum Miracle Center!

The internet is famous for generating a lot of misunderstandings.

Here's a new one:

Maximum Miracle Center IS the backing band of MileMeDeaf.
Maximum Miracle Center IS the solo project of Peter T.
Maximum Miracle Center IS the solo project of Peter T. and me.
Maximum Miracle Center IS the solo project of me.

All of the three sentences are wrong and true. Why?
You will know after you have finished this Blog entry.

Before we can answer this, we have to go down the long road of misunderstandings.

Truth is:

I do not have anything to do with the song 'Black Cat'. Don't get me wrong, I really like the song 'Black Cat', it has a good feeling and it shows again, that Peter T. is a good songwriter. But I was not involved in it's writing and I first listened to the song as you did, via YouTube.
So why am I writing all of this. Maybe I should just lean back and enjoy, that people think I am part of Maximum Miracle Center (which I am and I am not) and that I am also responsible for such a great song (but I am, sad but true, not), which 'Black Cat' is.

But the really important conclusion, and the reason why I am writing all this, is following:

Now that we have killed an identity, it can not be brought back to live as an identity but only as a chimera or better as it's own contradiction, a not-identity.
(That's why Zombies do not have self awareness and therefore have no identity, as animals do not have self awareness and therefore no identities. Only we stupid humans project our idea of identity on our pets and in the end on our Zombies. Watch the great Zombie movie 'Fido', for more of this!)
Once we transcend the border of strict dividable identities we get into the nebulous twilight zone of the not-identities in which what is and what is not is not only existing next to each other, not only existing in the same place but is the same thing.
(See that's why your Grandmotherzombie IS NOT your grandmother AND at the same time IS your grandmother. Still you have to shoot her fucking brain out before she gets you. And they always get you...)

Maximum Miracle Center is the backing Band of MileMeDeaf.
Maximum Miracle Center is not the solo project of Peter T. and me.
Maximum Miracle Center is not the backing Band of Mile Me deaf.
Maximum Miracle Center is the solo project of Peter T. and me.
Maximum Miracle Center is the solo project of Peter T.
Maximum Miracle Center is not the solo project of me.
Maximum Miracle Center is not the solo project of Peter T.
Maximum Miracle Center is the solo project of me.

It's dialectical, stupid!

And there's also a reference to Berthold Brecht (a really bad one, I must confess) in this text, whoever finds it, and quotes the original Brecht quotation on our (Sex Jams) Facebook profile wins:

An evening with me, I buy all the drinks until we both are completely wasted!

Here's a hint:

The Brecht reference is in the conlusio and the original quotation has something to do with order and disorder.

love and

'That's all Folks!'

rudi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen