Dienstag, 28. September 2010

again...

I had strange dreams. I was swimming on the south pole. lost my backpack there. the water was warm and it felt like being on a tropical island.
maybe it was my bad conscience cause we're gonna drive shitloads of kilometers on tour polluting air and stufff. who knows.. who knows... I hope not.

I am listening to new condre scr stuff right now. makes me feel like I am still in a dreamland. awesome tunes.

by the way. some people still write about our music:
THIS SAYS WE'RE AWESOME
THIS SAYS WE'RE THE HOTTEST SHIT IN THIS COLD COUNTRY CALLED AUSTRIA
THIS SAYS WE'RE A BIT LIKE EARLY BLUMFELD
THIS SAYS WE'RE LIKE A COLD SLICE OF PIZZA AND THAT YOU CANT BRING A SEX JAMS RECORD TO THE INDIE PARTY OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND
THIS SAYS THE STUF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID ALLREADY

and and by the way. THE 7" is out now!
watch panorama ride:


Get the 7" on shows or order it:
andi@fettkakao.com

2 Kommentare:

  1. Und ich dachte schon, dass meine Rezensionen eher kurz ausfallen. Aber die Sache mit der kalten Pizza war nicht zwingend negativ gemeint. Sehr gut aber zusammengefasst.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hehe! nein nein. klate pizza ist in manchen fällen der heißen sogar vorzuziehen! ;)
    danke fürs review auf alle fälle!

    AntwortenLöschen