Montag, 27. September 2010

the tour

starts this friday.
It's going to be epic.
I dreamed strange things tonight. I was in an rollercoaster without rails. my father joined me. the view was nice. but i though we gonna die. did not happen. cool.
and I dreamed we got signed by a metalband booking agency cause the thought we're someone else. makes no sense. no fucking sense.

here are the dates:
Fr. 1.10. W 71 / WEIKERSHEIM, DE
Sa. 2.10. BALLONFABRIK / AUGSBURG, DE
So 3.10. WALDMEISTER / SOLINGEN, DE
Mo. 4.10. AETHERBLISSEMENT / KÖLN, DE
Di. 5.10. HAFENKLANG / HAMBURG, DE
Mi. 6.10. SUBWAY TO PETER / CHEMNITZ, DE
Do. 7.10.SCHEUNE / DRESDEN, DE
Fr. 8.10. SÄCHSISCHER BAHNHOF / GERA, DE
Sa 9.10. KASTANIENKELLER / BERLIN, DE
Mo 11.10. AJZ / BIELEFELD with FUTURE ISLANDS, DE
DI 12.10. RAUM 4 /REGENSBURG, DE

and I really hope it's not gonna be that cold on tour. that would fuck us up in a minute. true story!

see you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen