Dienstag, 7. September 2010

duuuuuuuuude

ah. what the heck?
last post on 30 of july?
I can remember when I woke up at Flo's place hungover and wrote it. Thats ages ago and since at least 120 people sended me text messages or e mails regarding my blog and why I forgot about it I am BACK.

yes. August. No Entry in August. That's just the natural outcome of a month of crazy insanity! We played one or two shows and I've been on the road for another 2 or 3 days. The rest I was drinking Inca-Tea and to be honest I can't remember what I dreamed and what was real. I left my body for at least one week to travel astral-style. I have seen the human race and outer space. I left my fears in my body that remained like an empty shell in the shore of humanity. But I think that is too complicated to explain now. I think I'll write a book about it soon. I hope the great ESOTERISCHER VERLAG is going to publish it. I will let you know.

After this i shaved my long hippie-hair. I had this bitter taste on my tongue. I felt like my life would need a more down to earth direction. Since I believe that your direction in life is directly linconnected with your haircut I had to do it. I have now a real nice shaved skin head. I wanna skank on real good old ska music shows and shout out OI! OI! OI! frequently. My friends seem to like it and since then I haven't thought about the human race and all that world wide connected problems any more. Again my plans seemed to work out!

Yes. Now I Am here. Back on Blog!

The band is still alive. We Play some shows. I'll post them.
And We released a 7". It's cool. I can't skank to it. But yeah. It's cool.


here are the dates. Come and say hello.
OI!

DO 9.9. HAUPTPLATZ WIENER NEUSTADT, NÖ mehr Info TBA
FR. 10.9. FETTKAKO FEST a.k.a. FESTKAKAO / ARENA WIEN mit LES TRUCS
SA 11.9. CLUB PEKARNA / MARIBOR, SLO with LES TRUCS
SO 12.9. METELKOVA / LJUBLJANA, SLO with LES TRUCS


DO 16.9. PRATERSAUNA WIEN, Bycicle Filmfestival
Fr. 17.9. GINKO WIRD 15 & DISKO404 FEIERT MIT! im Niesenberger / GRAZ


"HEY FOLKS! WE'RE THE JAMS"-Tour

Fr. 1.10. W 71 / WEIKERSHEIM, DE
Sa. 2.10. BALLONFABRIK / AUGSBURG, DE
So 3.10. WALDMEISTER / SOLINGEN, DE
Mo. 4.10. AETHERBLISSEMENT / KÖLN, DE
Di. 5.10. HAFENKLANG / HAMBURG, DE
Mi. 6.10. SUBWAY TO PETER / CHEMNITZ, DE
Do. 7.10.SCHEUNE / DRESDEN, DE
Fr. 8.10. SÄCHSISCHER BAHNHOF / GERA, DE
Sa 9.10. KASTANIENKELLER / BERLIN, DE
So 10.10. TBC / BERLIN, DE
Mo 11.10. AJZ / BIELEFELD with FUTURE ISLANDS, DE
Mi, 13.10. PUMPE im roten Salon / KIEL, DE


Sa. 15.10. SKW83 "SILUH IS FIVE"-PARTY mit Sweet Sweet Moon / St. Pölten, NÖ
Sa. 16.10. JAZZKELLER / KREMS, NÖ

Sa. 23.10. KAPU / LINZ, OÖ

Fr. 29.10. LONDON CALLING FLEX / WIEN
Sa. 30.10 RÖDA/ STEYER, OÖ


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen